incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number 2000032197
- Delivery restrictions: The Britax Römer products can only be sent to countries in the European Economic Area (except Switzerland).
- Over 28 years experience
- Secure payment
- Shipping from Germany
- Premium products
With the Dualfix 2 R you can let your child ride backwards up to the age of 4 and thus guarantee maximum safety for your child. The car seat is equipped with a 360-degree rotating function that enables the child to be transported in and against the direction of travel.
Transport in the direction of travel is permitted from a body weight of 9 kg. However, Britax Römer recommends that the child should be positioned against the direction of travel up to a body weight of 18 kilograms in order to keep the risk of injury in an accident as low as possible.
The Römer car seat is attached to the car with Isofix, the seat belt is not necessary.
test winner »Stiftung Warentest« (05/2020)
360 degree rotation function
5-point belt sytem
neoprene special shoulder pads
multi-level sitting and lying position
from birth to 4 years
The Britax Römer car seat Dualfix 2 R grows with your child. You can quickly adjust the straps and headrest to your child's size at any time.
Good to know:
The Dualfix 2 R is at Stiftung Warentest (05/2020) in the category "birth up to 18 kg" with the test result "GOOD" and the grade 2.4 test winner. In terms of security, the Dualfix 2 R even achieved a grade of 2.1.
Product features Britax Römer Dualfix 2 R:
- 360 degree rotation function
- New: more legroom thanks to the short support bracket
- New: more comfort thanks to larger interior
- New: longer rear-facing driving
- adjustable support leg
- 5-point belt system
- braces with non-slip shoulder pads
- New: soft neoprene special shoulder pads
- can be turned 90 degrees to the car seat door for easy buckling and unfastening
- integrated side impact protection
- 4-level sitting and lying position
- Pivot Link System reduces the risk of injury
- removable and washable fabric covers
Differences between the Britax Römer Dualfix and Swingfix models
Unlike the Dualfix, the Dualfix M and the Dualfix 2R has no newborn insert, so it can not be used from birth but from about 4 months. The difference to the Swingfix models is that the Dualfix models can be used in both directions, the Swingfix only backwards. Therefore, the Dualfix can also rotate 360 degrees and the Swingfix only 90 degrees to the door.
|Dualfix 2R||Dualfix ||Dualfix M||Swingfix||Swingfix M|
|Admission standard||ECE R 44/04 ||i-size ||i-size ||i-size ||i-size |
|Backward facing||✓||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Forward facing||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||-||- |
|Height / weight||bis 18 kg||40-105 cm||61-105 cm||40-105 cm||61-105 cm |
|Rotation||360° ||360°||360° ||90°||90° |
|Newborn use ||-||✓||-||✓||-|
Technical data Britax Römer Dualfix 2 R:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 53 x 70 x 45 cm
- Assembly: both directions of travel
- Belt system: 5-point harness belt system
- Weight: car seat 14 kg
- ECE R 44/04
- Approved: from birth to 4 years
- In the direction of travel: 9 to 18 kg
- Against the direction of travel: 0 to 18 kg
Garantie Info: Auf die Kindersitze, Kinderwagen, Fahrradsitze und Zubehör von Britax Römer gibt es eine Britax Römer Garantie.