incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number SW12114
- Delivery restrictions: The Cybex products can not be sent to Great Britain.
- Over 28 years experience
- Secure payment
- Shipping from Germany
- Premium products
In the Cybex Sirona Q i-Size, your child safely travels backwards to 105cm (about 4 years).
The new Cybex Sirona Q i-Size complies with the latest EU regulation for child seats, ECE R-129 (i-Size). Among other things, this prescribes the backward transport of children up to the age of 15 months. Transport physicians, accident researchers as well as consumer and health organizations recommend that children should also be transported in rear-facing child seats, as severe injuries can be reduced in the event of a frontal collision. Thus, the rear-facing child seats are among the safest.
Cybex Sirona Q i-size child seat - highlights
- Child seat of the Platinum series by Cybex (Premium)
- Incl. Isofix base
- Safe backwards from birth to 105 cm (about 4 years)
- 360 ° rotation with easy entry position
- One-click installation with Isofix Anker in the car
- Telescopic Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Forward directed with depth adjustable catcher
- Including newborn insert
The Cybex rear-facing child seat is already suitable from birth up to the age of 4 years. So your baby can already sit in a child seat from the first drive to the toddler age and does not need a new child seat after 7-8 months. Thanks to the new, intelligent design, even larger children have enough legroom to sit comfortably. At the same time, the seat can be easily installed in small cars. Practical functions such as the one-handed seat and recline adjustment also make daily operations easier.
The Cybex Sirona Q can only be securely fastened in the car with Isofix. This makes the installation in the car even easier. You just click the Isofix connectors on the provided brackets in the car. Thanks to the traffic light system, you always know that the Cybex Sirona Q is firmly and correctly installed in the car. The support foot gives the seat even more stability.
From a height of at least 76cm and an age of at least 16 months, your child can alternatively ride forward in the car. The infinitely adjustable catcher reduces the risk of injury in the neck and neck area without restricting your child.
Comfort for parents and for your child
- Magnetic belt holders, straps do not slide under the child when getting in and out
- With just one click you strap your child in the Sirona, central belt system
- With just one hand, you can adjust the headrest including the straps to the size of your child
- Back-friendly entry and exit thanks to the rotating mechanism
- Headrest 12-way height-adjustable
- One-handed seat and recliner adjustment (backwards 7, forward 5)
Technical information Cybex Sirona Q
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 71x 44 x 63.5
- Weight: 15 kg
- Tested according to ECE R-129 i-Size
- Removable and washable covers at 30 ° C
- developed and designed in Germany
- from birth to 105 cm (about 4 years)
Den Sitz kann man zur Seite drehen, das haben wir gesucht. Super Verarbeitung und tolle Qualität.