- Order number 663103
- Delivery restrictions: Hauck products are only delivered within the EU, France and the UK are excluded.
- Over 28 years experience
- Secure payment
- Shipping from Germany
- Premium products
The Hauck Beta+ is an ergonomic wooden high chair that grows with your child. Thanks to the stable construction with integrated wheels and floor gliders, the Beta+ is particulary stable. Thanks to the adjustable seat and footplate, the high chaur adapt to the height of your little one and enables a comfortable sitting position at any age. With a maximum load of up to 90 kg, the high chair is a reliable companion for life.
The 5-point harness and the crotch strap, which are compatible with the other accessories, ensure safety. Your darling has individual space to eat and play on the spacious wooden table. Alternatively, you can swap the table for the front bar and slide the chair under almost any table. The seat cover included in the set consists of a soft cushion for the backrest and seat, which offers your child increased seating comfort when eating and playing.
Combined with the separately available Alpha Bouncer newborn attachments, which can also be used as a baby bouncer, your little one is at eye level at the family table right from the start.
- ergonomic high chair that grows with the child
- from approx. 6 months (can be used from birth with the separately available newborn attachment)
- easy to clean
- made of beech wood (FSC® certified from Europe)
- useable up to 90 kg
- tilt-proof and stablewith wooden wheels
- two belt systems included
- can be used flexibly with or without a front bar
- dimensions assembled: 58 x 48 x 79 cm
- weight: 8.8 kg
Scope of delivery
- high chair
- two belt systems (5-point and crotch belt)
- front bar
- 2-part seat cover