Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 1 week(s) **
- Order number LL00012017N
- Over 28 years experience
- Secure payment
- Shipping from Germany
- Premium products
Which cube did the number 3 hide on? With the cute cardboard stacking tower from Kindsgut you can build a really tall tower. There is a lot to see on each of the 10 cubes, numbers, animals, writing and patterns. When the tower is finished, your child can take off the cubes piece by piece and try to put them in the appropriate cubes. If each cube is nested in the right place, you have a compact size to store the cube.
- cardboard stacking tower
- 10 different sized cardboard cubes with animal motifs and numbers
- for stacking or nesting
- playful learning of the numbers 1 to 10
- trains dexterity and spatial thinking
- recommended from 12 months
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 15 cm
- Not suitable for children under 12 month.
- Only for domestic use.
- Use under the direct supervision of adults.