- Over 32 years experience
- Secure payment
- Shipping from Germany
- Premium products
Mountain Buggy Freerider - Scooter and Buggy Board in one
The winner of the Innovation Award! The Mountain Buggy Freerider is an ingenious construction - a simple concept provides double functionality and turns a buggy board in seconds into a scooter.
- Strap for attaching the buggy board to the back of the stroller if it is not needed
- 2-way rear wheel mode - toggle between the fully steerable position in the buggyboard mode and the fixed position during the scooter mode
- Grip, slip resistant surface on the board center
- Quick and easy trigger to hook and unhook the buggy to the Freerider connector
- Skateboard steering wheel
- Rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode
- Can also be used with the carrycot together
- With glowing front wheels in green, blue and red while driving
- Height adjustable handlebar between 68 cm and 90 cm
Good to know
- Weight: 3 kg
- Maximum load: 50 kg as scooter / 20 kg as buggy board
- Width: 21cm
- Length: 60 cm
A Uni connector is already included in the Freerider. This allows the mounting of the buggy board on the following strollers:
- Mountain Buggy - Nano, Mini, Swift, Urban Jungle, +One, Terrain, Cosmopolitan and Duet
- Phil and Teds - Dot, Vibe, Verve, Classic, Explorer, Navigator, Sport (2015+), Dash (2015+), Voyager, Smart Lux und Smart(2016+)
- Britax - B-Ready
- Baby Jogger - City Mini, City Mini GT, City Select, City Versa, City Elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo
- Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
- Not suitable for children under 24 month.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- Only for domestic use.
- Maximum load capacity is 50 kg.
Mountain Buggy bietet dir auf seine Produkte eine 1-jährige Mountain Buggy Garantie an. Diese kann durch eine Produktregistrierung auf 2 Jahre erweitert werden.